• đź’ˇ Fun fact. Whenever you start a thread, TCG Mechanic 5000 (our AI bot) will reply to you to start helping. It doesn't know everything and it will struggle with more complex questions but it can get the thread going and provide valuable information. You can choose to disable it prior to submitting a thread.

Looking for a good pulley setup

Shanezam203

Regular
Jul 22, 2004
was that 12.6 stock? I'm curious to know how much power you are putting down with 14psi and if that'd break into the 11's on a good day at the track. I am curious myself as to what pulley set up I should run. I think I am going to go with the 2.8 upper.
any more info on what I should expect?
thanks, Shane

gnxs

Electron Powered
Apr 26, 2004
Shanezam203 said:
was that 12.6 stock? I'm curious to know how much power you are putting down with 14psi and if that'd break into the 11's on a good day at the track. I am curious myself as to what pulley set up I should run. I think I am going to go with the 2.8 upper.
any more info on what I should expect?
thanks, Shane

The 12.6 was with the pulley on the stock F1's. I recently went with Nitto DRs last Saturday, only slightly better 60 ft. times. My own fault, I wasn't heating them and there were alot of crap sticking to them. Ran a slew of 12.4s. A good driver could get this car in the 11's as it sits. I'll get it there eventually (when I have a set of Level 5 half-shafts in the garage) just as it sits now. Here's some details on what to expect:

http://www.chicagosvt.com/forums/showthread.php3?t=1131

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info