• đź’ˇ Fun fact. Whenever you start a thread, TCG Mechanic 5000 (our AI bot) will reply to you to start helping. It doesn't know everything and it will struggle with more complex questions but it can get the thread going and provide valuable information. You can choose to disable it prior to submitting a thread.

Please help with a good pulley set up..

Dana

Bluesmobile
Mar 2, 2004
Here's a pic of Mike's pulleys from Doug.

Dan

Attachments

• MikeArden2c.jpg
    MikeArden2c.jpg
    74.7 KB · Views: 61

Dana

Bluesmobile
Mar 2, 2004
Grif054 said:
Thank you for all of the tips. I will definately go with the Billetflows. They look very cool as well. As far as this puller goes do they sell one also?

Yes, Doug makes and sell the puller also.
But unless you plan on changing out the pulleys regularly and need a puller of your own, there are a couple of us locally that have them.

Dan

Grif054

Jun 17, 2004
Dana said:
Yes, Doug makes and sell the puller also.
But unless you plan on changing out the pulleys regularly and need a puller of your own, there are a couple of us locally that have them.

Dan

Actually I was wondering if it would be worth having one in case I have to go in for service and put the stock pulley back on? I have checked a couple of the local forums to see who has one but had no luck.

Since 1964

TCG Elite Member
May 26, 2004
What about the JDM set up that keeps you looking stock?
Me thinks that's the way to fool the track tech guy's. They see all those shinny billetflow pullies (WHICH I WOULD LOVE) and they're gonna take away your "Factory" status which is what we need in order to run into 11's.

I'm hoping to say nothing of the pullies and offer info about halfshafts so I can launch harder that way cracking 11's mostly running 12's.

That picture looks great though. See, I want to race, and I can't count on the street, the new rules offer us more room and more participants now so we can go there instead of the street, but they want factory cars only slightly modded. Who know what that means with a Cobra.

I would call the track and ask flat out just what they will allow. I'll call them today and I'll post later. :headbang: :burnout: :cool2: :alcoholic :alcoholic

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info