• đź’ˇ Fun fact. Whenever you start a thread, TCG Mechanic 5000 (our AI bot) will reply to you to start helping. It doesn't know everything and it will struggle with more complex questions but it can get the thread going and provide valuable information. You can choose to disable it prior to submitting a thread.

Big Numbers No Pulley

C

chris@svtspeed

yeah Im reall happy last night me and jon stayed late and worked on my 03 cobra. After installing my off road pipe. I strapped it down on the dyno and made two pulls the power was good (412hp 381tq) not bad but the stock tune was all over the place; so I called Jon At 10 o'clock and he came down and spiced up my tune using a predator tuner. Jon got the air fuel down to 11.5:1 and the highest the timming ever goes is 22 deg. The only other things I have done to the car was a borla non stinger catback and a mac cold air kit. and the final nubers are 430hp 402tq. thats with out a pulley Ill post new numbers after I put my 8lbs lower pulley on. I just cant wait to get to the trak.

Since 1964

TCG Elite Member
May 26, 2004
chris@svtspeed said:
yeah Im reall happy last night me and jon stayed late and worked on my 03 cobra. After installing my off road pipe. I strapped it down on the dyno and made two pulls the power was good (412hp 381tq) not bad but the stock tune was all over the place; so I called Jon At 10 o'clock and he came down and spiced up my tune using a predator tuner. Jon got the air fuel down to 11.5:1 and the highest the timming ever goes is 22 deg. The only other things I have done to the car was a borla non stinger catback and a mac cold air kit. and the final nubers are 430hp 402tq. thats with out a pulley Ill post new numbers after I put my 8lbs lower pulley on. I just cant wait to get to the trak.

Just to be clear is that RWHP? Good for you, I think I'd like to have Jon tune my car also and it's good to see posts like this.

PS..Get some BFG Drag radials and don't waiste a lot of your time learning on street tires. You don't have to launch that hard and yet you'll hook like no tomorrow where as street tires will torture you. It's easy to run in the 12's with BFG's and it takes a lot of talent to pull it off on the F1's. I've seen a set of Coopers the other day and the guy ran right next to me with the BFG's....there are better tires than the F1's and we need them.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info

• C
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list