• đź’ˇ Fun fact. Whenever you start a thread, TCG Mechanic 5000 (our AI bot) will reply to you to start helping. It doesn't know everything and it will struggle with more complex questions but it can get the thread going and provide valuable information. You can choose to disable it prior to submitting a thread.

no fuel in 03 cobra

Tide612

Banned
Jun 23, 2004
Hi my name is kyle. I live in peoria and need help with my cobra. I installed a superchip tuned by JDM, accufab t/b, and 2.80 pulley (steeda), and belt tentioner (steeda). I installed allof these and now i can not start it up. I dont know what is wrong. I pushed the purge valve on the fuel rail and nothing came out. It is not getting fuel. Is there a safety system that i trigured or what? Please i want to drive my car.

gnxs

Electron Powered
Apr 26, 2004
Tide612 said:
Hi my name is kyle. I live in peoria and need help with my cobra. I installed a superchip tuned by JDM, accufab t/b, and 2.80 pulley (steeda), and belt tentioner (steeda). I installed allof these and now i can not start it up. I dont know what is wrong. I pushed the purge valve on the fuel rail and nothing came out. It is not getting fuel. Is there a safety system that i trigured or what? Please i want to drive my car.

The only safety system I can think of is the one on the driver side in the trunk. However, I believe that's only supposed to be triggered if you're hit from behind in an accident.

Tide612

Banned
Jun 23, 2004
finally

So yesterday i get my car back. I come to find out that when the guy was installing the chip that heleft the keys in the ignition. That fried the computer. So long story short he had to send off for a new computer and now i have a different computer code. So my chip wont work. I talked to JDM about reburning me a chip since my got messed up and they said that they cant burn my blue chip to notice HSF0. I would have to wait 2 months for them to get the new codes to go on the new RED chips or i could buy a flasher. SO basically i can not get on my car hard until i buy a flasher or a new chip. I would prefer to get a flasher so i dont have to worry about the warranty on the computer. So if anyone knows where i can get a new flasher for an 03 cobra with a HSF0 computer code please let me know. You can e-mail me at [email protected] or you can AIM me at Tide612.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info