• đź’ˇ Fun fact. Whenever you start a thread, TCG Mechanic 5000 (our AI bot) will reply to you to start helping. It doesn't know everything and it will struggle with more complex questions but it can get the thread going and provide valuable information. You can choose to disable it prior to submitting a thread.

Gauge Choice?

KTs03

King of Fools
Mar 10, 2004
If you want to get a gauge that'll do you good, get the fuel pressure gauge. If you're looking to get the exhaust pyrometer to check for detonation, invest your money into a wideband a/f ratio meter instead and prevent it altogether. If it's just for looks, get the cheapest lunar gauge they sell.

KTs03

King of Fools
Mar 10, 2004
Unless you want to mount a mechanical fuel gauge on the hood of your car, pay for the electric one. Running an impulse line from your fuel rail to the inside of your car is NOT a good idea and I think it's illegal.

As for the A-pillar pod, I'm pretty sure they all come in black, mine did. I had to order a can of matching spray paint from a ford dealer (Part# M4JZ-19M547-1074H Midnight Black). It's expensive for a can of spray paint ($12 I think) but it will save you the headache of trying to find a match somewhere else.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info