• đź’ˇ Fun fact. Whenever you start a thread, TCG Mechanic 5000 (our AI bot) will reply to you to start helping. It doesn't know everything and it will struggle with more complex questions but it can get the thread going and provide valuable information. You can choose to disable it prior to submitting a thread.

Tensioner pulley off. how do I get the bearing out?

Dana

Bluesmobile
Mar 2, 2004
Why don't you call me Sunday morning and we'll see if we can't walk you through it. Were you able to find a bearing?

If not I have a couple here that should fit, if they are the same as the idlers, and I think they are.

Of course you could always knock one out of the factory idler and istall that into the tensioners pulley.

Sent you a PM with my number.
Dan

shanker

Amateur Expert
Mar 14, 2004
I called Packey Webb to see if they had a new tensioner pulley. They dont but they have them for the Lightning. A couple guys posted at SVTPerf that they've used the L pulley and it was fine. I'll just bring it to the dealer and compare. I dont see how different they could be.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info

• shanker
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list