• đź’ˇ Fun fact. Whenever you start a thread, TCG Mechanic 5000 (our AI bot) will reply to you to start helping. It doesn't know everything and it will struggle with more complex questions but it can get the thread going and provide valuable information. You can choose to disable it prior to submitting a thread.

Dyno #'s New To Board

danimal

Regular
May 24, 2004
Im new to this board so alittle history first,Im mechanic at speed inc.in shaumburg who is a sponsor on this board,so i figure this will help our buisness.
CAR INFO:95 mustang cobra R-blocked 347,motorsport Z304 heads,comp hydraulic roller cam,custom carbed convertd to efi intake,T-56,83lb injectors ,vortec ysi trimmed blower cog driven,custom griffen front mount intecooled,FAST engine managment,THIS IS A STREET CAR NOT A RACE CAR.
DYNO #'S-saturday on the dyno the car (90 degree heat)the car made 844 rwhp|763rwtq.unfortunatley the fuel pump would not keep up so I had to get out of it at 6600 rpm,so these #'s are actually not all thye car has in it my guess is that it will be close to the 900 rwhp mark when its all said and done :biggthump Ill keep you updated as it progresses

hj16

Tasty!
Mar 1, 2004
:eek: :eek: :eek:

Wait is it White? And were you installing new gauges last week when a Black 03 with a punk kid was getting tuned? Id be that punk kid, and I was wondering about that thing. I never could have guessed almost 900rwhp. Thats just fucking stupid sick :headbang:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info