• đź’ˇ Fun fact. Whenever you start a thread, TCG Mechanic 5000 (our AI bot) will reply to you to start helping. It doesn't know everything and it will struggle with more complex questions but it can get the thread going and provide valuable information. You can choose to disable it prior to submitting a thread.

I'm done with this BilletFlow throttle body and othe gripes.

shanker

Amateur Expert
Mar 14, 2004
I'm having a bad day! I've spent a year(yes since last June) trying to get this thing configured properly. I've done everything Doug said to and more. It always idles at 900 or higher and throws a code. The blade does not want to close and I'm done with it. the stocker is going back on as soon as I get some rest. I've been up for about 26 hours and counting. I know ChicagoMike had the same issue a me an Doug reworked his but he wont be able to reinstall it until the begiining of june so we wont know if its fixed or not. I dont care, this has left such a bad taste in my mouth I'm just sending it back.

On top of that I have the chirping belt\bearing and I got the new belt but guess what?! Not a half inch drive socket in the place! much anger grows inside me!

shanker

Amateur Expert
Mar 14, 2004
That TB has almost soured my taste for the car. After I try a tweak and reboot I'm always looking at the guage panel waiting for the code to pop up. Its the first thing I think about when the car pops into my head. Yeah it looks cool but its not doing what its supposed to. I figure I've spent eight hours total messing with it trying to get it right. Thats insane for a TB and still not have it right.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info

• shanker
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list