• đź’ˇ Fun fact. Whenever you start a thread, TCG Mechanic 5000 (our AI bot) will reply to you to start helping. It doesn't know everything and it will struggle with more complex questions but it can get the thread going and provide valuable information. You can choose to disable it prior to submitting a thread.

Hank??

hj16

Tasty!
Mar 1, 2004
fearbluer1 said:
Well just because you ran out of fuel, doesn't mean that you can't overlay the two graphs and see what changed in the curve!!

So bring the data big guy!! :biggthump
I dont have the graph in fromt of me, so everything isnt very precise. Remember this is a different dyno than usual, and different weather.

HP is up 15rwhp across the board, but stops gaining when belt slip and spark blowout goes nuts above 5500. TQ down low is dead....the numbers are down across the board. When I go back Im going to have Jon tweak it, and I think we'll pick up 20+rwtq peak. Right now Peak TQ is down 26rwtq :(

Weird part is.... the car feels faster.... much faster than before. So who the hell knows whats up with the numbers :dunno: After I get everything sorted out with the tune, I'll gto get it dyno'd at High Speed so I can truly compare numbers.

Now will somebody PLEASE help me install all of my crap before next Wednesday!!!!!!!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info

• fearbluer1
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list