• đź’ˇ Fun fact. Whenever you start a thread, TCG Mechanic 5000 (our AI bot) will reply to you to start helping. It doesn't know everything and it will struggle with more complex questions but it can get the thread going and provide valuable information. You can choose to disable it prior to submitting a thread.

Why is my torque lower then my HP?

P

pny_xtc

A couple of weeks ago I got my car dynoed with a 3.1 pulley and predator. I got 436.9hp & 426.8tq, why is my torque lower than hp? I haven't had a chance to datalog the timing, but I can't see it making a huge difference. Is this normal for only a 3.1 pulley, or can heat soak cause this? I made 4 pulls within 15mins. What do you guys think? :dunno:

Flatliner

I'm kind of a big deal...
Mar 3, 2004
From what I have seen and heard usually the tune is where you help pull some TQ. The better the a/f being to the leaner side, usually the more tq, problem is... it isn't worth the risk of meltdown.

Hank opened up his exhaust with LT headers... and the TQ went up, but OMG WAY TOO LOUD. Post your dyno sheet

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info