• đź’ˇ Fun fact. Whenever you start a thread, TCG Mechanic 5000 (our AI bot) will reply to you to start helping. It doesn't know everything and it will struggle with more complex questions but it can get the thread going and provide valuable information. You can choose to disable it prior to submitting a thread.

Factory fan settings

cdh027

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Mar 10, 2004
Sunny Florida
Does anyone have the factory fan settings for the following ?

Fan high speed ECT 1 ON =
Fan high speed ECT 2 ON =
Fan high speed ECT OFF =
Fan low speed ECT ON =
Fan low speed ECT OFF =

I had a custom tune via the predator flashed in, but the fan settings are not right for my thermostat. I just need the factory settings so I can adjust them down acordingly.

Thanks,

Darrin

cdh027

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Mar 10, 2004
Sunny Florida
SVTspeed said:
I can post them in the morning. I dont have my Laptop on me. If I recall the temps are lowered. I always take them down a notch to keep the car a tiny bit cooler, along with the IC temps.

Jon, I should have called you directly. Anyway, I noticed the fans werent kicking on like they used to when I had them all set 10 degrees down to match my 170 stat. Someone told me the factory settings and I checked what they were at now and they matched what this guy told me. That's why I'm trying to get some 2nd opinions. I even sent an email to James and Nick Spinelli, but have not recieved any reply ?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info

• cdh027
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list