• đź’ˇ Fun fact. Whenever you start a thread, TCG Mechanic 5000 (our AI bot) will reply to you to start helping. It doesn't know everything and it will struggle with more complex questions but it can get the thread going and provide valuable information. You can choose to disable it prior to submitting a thread.

where to get ported??

ILLINI-SVT

Member at Large
Mar 4, 2004
Apten does a lot of porting for the Eaton blowers, they do really nice work and have good customer service. One day mine will be going there.

http://www.apten-us.com

Edit: Here's some numbers to go with it:

Apten ported blower Dyno results

OK, edit again: I have to remember to read posts before responding to them. Someplace OTHER than Apten. There's a few other places people on f150online take them to, search over there or let me know if you can't find it.

hj16

Tasty!
Mar 1, 2004
wahoo said:
Ray, you might want to follow this tread.

http://www.modularfords.com/forums/showthread.php?t=12282

Doug
Interesting. Ill have to give Matt a call to see whats up. Its strange because all of the properly tuned blowers have all put down 35+rwhp :dunno: Even the ones with more aggressive port jobs. I have an extremely strong feeling that something was fucked up during the install.

Ill have numbers for everybody to gawk at May 10th :biggthump

wahoo

Regular
Mar 7, 2004
hj16 said:
Interesting. Ill have to give Matt a call to see whats up. Its strange because all of the properly tuned blowers have all put down 35+rwhp :dunno: Even the ones with more aggressive port jobs. I have an extremely strong feeling that something was fucked up during the install.

Ill have numbers for everybody to gawk at May 10th :biggthump

I agree that something else is fucked up with the install. I've seen many happy people with the gains they have made with haveight port jobs. What location is his shop or home in which he does his porting out of? 48 hours is quick turnaround for a port job!!

Doug

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info