• đź’ˇ Fun fact. Whenever you start a thread, TCG Mechanic 5000 (our AI bot) will reply to you to start helping. It doesn't know everything and it will struggle with more complex questions but it can get the thread going and provide valuable information. You can choose to disable it prior to submitting a thread.

Bought a 2003 SVT Focus...

Mystic544

TimmaY
Apr 7, 2004
Peoria, AZ
Purchased a Black 03 SVT Focus the other night to assume daily driver and customer visit duties.
Build date 5/28/03
Black with the Red interior
Audiophile (Rocks) and Cold weather package & Tints
No HID or moon roof :(
Great fin. %, aggressive price point and only 6700 miles!
A blast to drive...very tight and she screams in the upper RPM's :headbang:
A little too quiet, so I'm going to have to find a good sounding "fat-can" exhaust system. Will probably get a cold air set-up, short-shifter and a performance tune!
Need to come up with a good saying for the plate too!

What are the good and active Focus web sites out there?
Any suggestions on mods?

Now I just need to sell the Vert. and pick up an 03/04 Cobra to keep the SVT theme...HahaHaHaHa!

Tim

A

Adman

congrats on the new purchase! I'm sure you'll love it. Some places to check out is thefocusconnection.com we have a few SVT owners on there. Its a midwest focus board. Focaljet.com is the other big website for Focus enthusiasts. Most mods that most people go out with for the SVTF is the
Off Road Pipe by Focus Central most have seen gains upwards of 12lb-ft of torque at the wheels! Their website is
Focus Central
Steeda also has their Short Throw shifter..I have it and it is awesome their website is
Steeda
Borla makes a sweet exhaust setup and so does MBRP..MBRP is having a huge sale you just have to call them about their exhaust. Focus Sport is working on their cams, race air intake and exhaust but because the Focus exhaust is so well tuned that you won't see a lot of power out of it. Its 2.37" Mandrel Bend. Focus sports website is
Focus Sport
Have fun! :biggthump :biggthump

SVTZX5

Mar 14, 2004
SVTOA local chapters

Congrats on the recent purchase. I bought a 2003 on 2/12/04 with roof, audiophile and HID's. I agree, radio rocks.

Make sure to register in SVTOA (www.SVTOA.com) and a local SVTOA chapter (www.NILSVTOA.com is a good one). This way you can attend local track events, get professional driving instructions and get it out on the track.

Drive on..........

SVTZX5

Mystic544 said:
Purchased a Black 03 SVT Focus the other night to assume daily driver and customer visit duties.
Build date 5/28/03
Black with the Red interior
Audiophile (Rocks) and Cold weather package & Tints
No HID or moon roof :(
Great fin. %, aggressive price point and only 6700 miles!
A blast to drive...very tight and she screams in the upper RPM's :headbang:
A little too quiet, so I'm going to have to find a good sounding "fat-can" exhaust system. Will probably get a cold air set-up, short-shifter and a performance tune!
Need to come up with a good saying for the plate too!

What are the good and active Focus web sites out there?
Any suggestions on mods?

Now I just need to sell the Vert. and pick up an 03/04 Cobra to keep the SVT theme...HahaHaHaHa!

Tim

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info