• đź’ˇ Fun fact. Whenever you start a thread, TCG Mechanic 5000 (our AI bot) will reply to you to start helping. It doesn't know everything and it will struggle with more complex questions but it can get the thread going and provide valuable information. You can choose to disable it prior to submitting a thread.

New plugs and tune

dun4791

gypsy is a whore!
Mar 2, 2004
What ain't no country I ever heard of
Well I decided to go with the Densos gapped at 035. Also got the Revolution chip back fromn AR today. All installed and ready for the dyno. Im moving Tues. so hopefully a week or two after I can get it up there. Anybody interested in going let me know well get together.
It sure does seem to idle better. Dont know if its the tune or the plugs, Im voting on the plugs. I know a lot of people say to go NGK but I was unimpressed with them, and didnt want to go with the stockers cuz I feel the range is too hot for my mods. So we will see.

hj16

Tasty!
Mar 1, 2004
Lyle, fill her up with 100 and go romp on it for a day or two. If you baby it to the dyno like last time you're going to be disappointed again. Let the car learn the tune :burnout:

And good luck, hopefully it'll put down some good numbers :biggthump

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info