• đź’ˇ Fun fact. Whenever you start a thread, TCG Mechanic 5000 (our AI bot) will reply to you to start helping. It doesn't know everything and it will struggle with more complex questions but it can get the thread going and provide valuable information. You can choose to disable it prior to submitting a thread.

Borla Stingers- Where did you get yours?

smith876

Displaced Chicagoan
Mar 29, 2004
KC, MO
Flatliner said:
Credit Card is in hand... have $$$ to burn, who did you purchase your Borla Stingers from and about what price? I noticed many other sites mention lots of websites, but no one ever says price... Can I get a hand here?

Just ordered mine the other day from John @ So Cal Motorsports, outstanding guy with great customer service. Think I spend 20 minutes just B.S.'ing after I purchased the combo.

I got the K&N FIPK and the Stinger catback from him, shipped at just a hair over 700 for the two, best price I could find for the two from one place. He offers a discount if you mention you are an SVTperformance.com member....here is a recent thread with his contact info.
http://www.svtperformance.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=89876

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info