• đź’ˇ Fun fact. Whenever you start a thread, TCG Mechanic 5000 (our AI bot) will reply to you to start helping. It doesn't know everything and it will struggle with more complex questions but it can get the thread going and provide valuable information. You can choose to disable it prior to submitting a thread.

Factory Freaque

nytebyte

Not Politically Correct
Mar 2, 2004
I'm really happy with my numbers from yesterday's dyno session. I got 398 HP and 381 TQ! When I saw those numbers on the screen, I couldn't believe my eyes. For a second I thought the dyno was reading wrong.

My only power adder mod is a K&N CAI! Still have the stock exhaust. :eek3:

My Cobra is an early first run car and has 20K miles. Maybe it's just loosening up with all those miles on it.

Flatliner

I'm kind of a big deal...
Mar 3, 2004
Well I can honestly say that I am next on the list first off to dyno... then to hit the mod bugs. Between Hank and your car the hp went from 370ish to almost 390ish. I am hoping to take mine up there to they dyno soon. I am going to call Mike at High Speed and see if he has time for me at the end of the week. Thanks for giving me the bug guys...

Flatliner

I'm kind of a big deal...
Mar 3, 2004
hj16 said:
Victor, cut the bull and swap on a pulley :biggthump

I can see it now.... RR 2.80, Billetflow 3 piece Idler system, Predator, Cat Back... ALL installed this Saturday for added Tech :headbang: :D :p

You know you want to Victor :idea:

Yes I do, but the car needs to go into the dealer first... then do all the above. Car will be in probably next week and then the following weekend I will do the rest. Oh boy here I go...

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info