• đź’ˇ Fun fact. Whenever you start a thread, TCG Mechanic 5000 (our AI bot) will reply to you to start helping. It doesn't know everything and it will struggle with more complex questions but it can get the thread going and provide valuable information. You can choose to disable it prior to submitting a thread.

Who thinks I have spark blow out?

So whats the deal?

• Your car is a FREAK

Votes: 4 66.7%
  • You'll see spark blowout on the Dyno

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • You're full of it

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

hj16

Tasty!
Mar 1, 2004
At this point I consider my car a freak. With just the pulley/chip/CAI and ZERO driving cycles I made as much as people who have my mods + exhaust. Now I have added Longtubes/X-pipe/Cat Back and it is crazy. Mind you Im still running STOCK plugs at the STOCK gap :eek:

I thought my car would be a dog in the upper RPMs, but its not the case. I hung dead even with Eric (00SVTdubs) from 40-130 (I dont count my one car jump anymore Eric) with his current mods: 2.76, Apten, CAI, Chip, 285s, Densos, X-pipe, Cat Back, custom Dyno Tune, blah blah blah.....474rwhp/496rwtq SAE.

So what in the hell is going on??? It just keeps feeling stronger and stronger too. breaking the tires loose at 5500rpms in 2nd...when I started from a 30 roll :eek:

Any guess as to why my car is a freak? Or if it'll have spark blowout???

Thread Info