• đź’ˇ Fun fact. Whenever you start a thread, TCG Mechanic 5000 (our AI bot) will reply to you to start helping. It doesn't know everything and it will struggle with more complex questions but it can get the thread going and provide valuable information. You can choose to disable it prior to submitting a thread.

Lookin for moddin my 01

Nichepi

Mar 17, 2004
Well i'[m big on road suspension so I guess a good question always is, What do you want to accomplish and what are you going to be doing with the vehicle. vehicle location is always a factor such as what state our you in. Here in michigan, since we have such bad roads we have to be careful on how much we drop the vehicle suspension. many of times depending on how much you drop, you will need various aftermarket parts to reaglin your suspension geometry.
I've been close with kenny Brown for many years and really like his stuff. They had a bad rap in the earily 90's but have brought out quality product.

parts recommended with any drop of 1.5 or more would be a good set of caster camber plates, and bump steer kit. now many caster/camber plate kits also require aftermarket shocks and struts such as koni or bilsteins.

On exhuast: bassani makes quality product. Their stainless steal comes from a tube company in canada and its really good stuff. They do the welding and bending at their location in CA.
they do have a customer service chick named rebecca whom is a real bitch but otherwise many of the people in the company are very easy to work with.
When looking at exhaust I generally tell people to go with stainless steal units such as bassani because products like mac and flowmaster are aluminized systems and can rust easy in places like CA on the ocean coast due to salt, or out here in Mi where the winters can be harsh. And of course if it starts to rust in uder a year your total cost of investment for the product goes up because you'll end up just spending more money in the long run.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info