• đź’ˇ Fun fact. Whenever you start a thread, TCG Mechanic 5000 (our AI bot) will reply to you to start helping. It doesn't know everything and it will struggle with more complex questions but it can get the thread going and provide valuable information. You can choose to disable it prior to submitting a thread.

Any Lightning's going to MSC?

ILLINI-SVT

Member at Large
Mar 4, 2004
I was thinking of signing up for MSC, but there's only a couple of Lightning's signed up (including fractaldragon - very nice L). Anyone else going?

Has anyone been to an event like this before? I'm still stock, and I really want to go TnT, and I wouldn't mind some dial-in races, but is it really out of my league to even come by? I'd really even just like to look around at other L's.

:chug:

SVTJES

Mar 27, 2004
Flatliner said:
Lee... there are some us that may all cruise up there together, you are more than welcoms to join us. Last time we got together we met at Oakbrook mall and was a fun road trip...

we just have to stay clear of the wanna be rental "cop"

I am going to try and make the event, but it is all based on how busy we are at work, and this is the busiest time of year for our production. I am up for cruising down there with a group, don't expect great scenery, just lots and lots of corn.

Later,

SVTJES

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info