• đź’ˇ Fun fact. Whenever you start a thread, TCG Mechanic 5000 (our AI bot) will reply to you to start helping. It doesn't know everything and it will struggle with more complex questions but it can get the thread going and provide valuable information. You can choose to disable it prior to submitting a thread.

South Suburban Shops

KTs03

King of Fools
Mar 10, 2004
Can anyone suggest a good shop in the chicago/south suburban area that has a lot of experience with Terminators or someone who would be willing to help me out with some work? Some of the mods I'd like to get installed I don't feel comfortable installing myself or without the help of someone more experienced. Any info would be appreciated, thanks.

fearbluer1

My 4cyl just beat your 8!
Mar 2, 2004
Well I could help you guys out depending on the mods you are looking for. I don't want to volunteer Dana's time, but he and I have setup a few cars. Ie. Pulley's, chips, etc....

I'm on the south side in Lansing, IL.

I don't mind helping out. :biggthump

We've helped betiwin, hj16, oldskoolmc, and a few others if I remember correctly. :biggthump

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info