• đź’ˇ Fun fact. Whenever you start a thread, TCG Mechanic 5000 (our AI bot) will reply to you to start helping. It doesn't know everything and it will struggle with more complex questions but it can get the thread going and provide valuable information. You can choose to disable it prior to submitting a thread.

2003/ 2004 Cobra Terminator ID tags GP interest

What kinda car do you drive?

• Neon

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cobalt

• W-Body

• F-Body

• other

• Total voters

Flatliner

I'm kind of a big deal...
Mar 3, 2004
Some of you may have these, but is there anybody else who may be interested in these with me? Do we have 10 2003 that may want? If not, then I will order separately, but they look great. I am opening Poll for 7 days, and make decision then.

Hi Victor:

Thanks for your inquiry about the 2003 Cobra Terminator ID tags. At one point all the info was posted on "The Market" at SVTPerformance.com but recently the images were lost and I can't re-attach them to the thread. Here are a couple of pics that you may have already seen plus my information/ordering page. Note - Ford SVT Build # is displayed on the current version.

As for a Group Purchase, I'll need a minimum of 10 orders for the ID tag "sets"; or 15 orders for ID tag "singles" . Unfortunately, the tags don't work too well for GPs since each order is custom made due to the vehicle's unique identification/owner. Normal pricing is $42 per set and $22.50 per single. GP pricing for the 2003 Cobra Terminators (will include 2004 Terminators) is $39.50 per set; $21 per single.

BTW, I realize you haven't asked about this but if it somebody inquires about the GP for the SVT Cobra ID tags (for earlier model Cobras) that would have to be done on a separate GP.

Gary

btw you might want to stress that the ID tags are not a thin plastic sticker like a decal (it's hard to tell from the pics) but instead they're made of 25 gauge brushed aluminum. I often get questions about this and, of course, the tags are much better quality than a decal.

You've probably already seen this but here is the latest thread over on SVTPerformance.com with a couple more pics (VIN intentionally smudged): http://www.svtperformance.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=83701&perpage=25&pagenumber=1

Gary

CobraBob's Terminator Engine Tag:

SVT Cobra Interior tag:

Information/Ordering Page:

Attachments

• CBTET.gif
    CBTET.gif
    163.4 KB · Views: 58
  • SCIT.gif
    SCIT.gif
    76.2 KB · Views: 45
  • IOP.gif