• đź’ˇ Fun fact. Whenever you start a thread, TCG Mechanic 5000 (our AI bot) will reply to you to start helping. It doesn't know everything and it will struggle with more complex questions but it can get the thread going and provide valuable information. You can choose to disable it prior to submitting a thread.

96-98 guys, fall in...

S

Shane97Cobra

Finially found this board.

Attachments

• Exterior2-600.JPG
    Exterior2-600.JPG
    70.3 KB · Views: 264
  • Engine2-600.JPG
    Engine2-600.JPG
    113.1 KB · Views: 152
S

Shane97Cobra

Should be there tomorrow unless the weather looks like complete shit in the morning. I will be selling the blower after the weekend of the 24th. Actually just about everything modular related will be for sale. Drive train and chassis will be left in tack.

The Pun

OG CSVT Guy
TCG Premium
Apr 12, 2004
Shane97Cobra said:
Should be there tomorrow unless the weather looks like complete shit in the morning. I will be selling the blower after the weekend of the 24th. Actually just about everything modular related will be for sale. Drive train and chassis will be left in tack.

Nice, keep me posted on those Mod parts, I am picking up a 96 and will be looking for stuff. Blower would rock...

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info