• đź’ˇ Fun fact. Whenever you start a thread, TCG Mechanic 5000 (our AI bot) will reply to you to start helping. It doesn't know everything and it will struggle with more complex questions but it can get the thread going and provide valuable information. You can choose to disable it prior to submitting a thread.

questions about my AOD????

02BlueGT

No Fucks Have Been Given
Feb 21, 2008
Now apearing in Hanover Park
i noticed when im at wot 1st gears is shifting at a good rpm then shifts into second and right away the trans shifts right to 3rd wtf do i do about this and how do i get it to shift into 3rd at a higher rpm in 2nd????

Holy giant Sig Pic Batman.......

Your gonna need to give us some more info for any sort of intelligent response...

Recent work to the car?

Maintenance history; is the car due for a tune up? has the ATF ever been changed?

New issue, issue developed slowly, or all the sudden it is happening?

Average shift RPMs when not WOT? When at WOT? For all gears

Average shift speed(mph) when not WOT? When at WOT? For all gears

Any other issues with the vehicle?

Holy giant Sig Pic Batman.......

Your gonna need to give us some more info for any sort of intelligent response...

Recent work to the car?

Maintenance history; is the car due for a tune up? has the ATF ever been changed?

New issue, issue developed slowly, or all the sudden it is happening?

Average shift RPMs when not WOT? When at WOT? For all gears

Average shift speed(mph) when not WOT? When at WOT? For all gears

Any other issues with the vehicle?

At wot 1st to 2ndit shifts at 4900 and litterally gos into 2ndrichmond and right away into 3rdrichmond stock aod b&m shift kit e cam and regular bolt ons

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info