• đź’ˇ Fun fact. Whenever you start a thread, TCG Mechanic 5000 (our AI bot) will reply to you to start helping. It doesn't know everything and it will struggle with more complex questions but it can get the thread going and provide valuable information. You can choose to disable it prior to submitting a thread.

Summer wheels / tires for the 5.0

Eagle

Nemo me impune lacessit
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2008
Woodsticks, IL
SO, this car came with the performance package. Brembos, upgraded sways, springs, and tires. Summer tires. 100% DO NOT WORK IN THE SNOW, tires. So my thoughts go something like this:

1. slap some blizzaks on the stock 19s
2. buy some aftermarket wheels and tires for the summer!

question1 - Anyone know how much the stock pirellis sell for usually?
question2 - What wheels and tires should I pick up? Right now I'm looking at something like these:

http://www.americanmuscle.com/charcoal-amr-19x95-0512.html

Gets a 9.5" wide wheel, so we should be able to slap on some wider rubber in the back. This car needs it.

question3 - what tires? Think I should just keep the stock Pirellis up front for the new wheels and then buy some nittos or something for the rear?

Thanks for the input folks!

Eagle

Nemo me impune lacessit
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2008
Woodsticks, IL
I'm not sure about the drop, but I like the style of the wheels:

wheels-2.jpg

I think with the tints, this car can pull of black wheels... thoughts? Looked over the wheels w/Sarah last night and she too thought she'd prefer black over the polished aluminum.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info