• đź’ˇ Fun fact. Whenever you start a thread, TCG Mechanic 5000 (our AI bot) will reply to you to start helping. It doesn't know everything and it will struggle with more complex questions but it can get the thread going and provide valuable information. You can choose to disable it prior to submitting a thread.

Picked up 2011 mustang 5.0 for the wife!

Eagle

Nemo me impune lacessit
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2008
Woodsticks, IL
We bought a 2011 GT 5.0 for her as a DD. It's yellow (only 300 our so made in this color), 5.0, 6 speed, sport package with the brembo brakes and larger 19" wheel package. Her requirements were cloth interior (hates leather), and it had to have the grill fog lights.

We got a killer deal and are excited for nice weather! It's crazy how much power this thing has bone stock! We got the warranty extended to 100,000mi (1200mi on the clock now), but I'm curious what mods these things react well to.

First things first, TINTS! :)

Pics to follow later.

chris101

TCG Elite Member
Jun 25, 2009
Mt. Prospect, IL
Real Name
yes
VERY NICE!!!

I WANNA SEE THE PICS!!!!!

Good choice on the brembo's btw.. I realized right away the night and day difference on the brembos vs. stock/normal brakes when I test drove the 2011 5.0 (briefly contemplating getting one instead of the 2012 R I ended up ordering to have a more practical year round awd sport hatch)

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info