• đź’ˇ Fun fact. Whenever you start a thread, TCG Mechanic 5000 (our AI bot) will reply to you to start helping. It doesn't know everything and it will struggle with more complex questions but it can get the thread going and provide valuable information. You can choose to disable it prior to submitting a thread.

2013 Boss 302SX

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
Even while Ford unveiled something that goes very fast in a straight line, the 2013 Ford Mustang Cobra Jet, it was quietly showing something new that goes around corners too. MustangsDaily reports that this 2013 Boss 302SX is a halfway house between the Boss race car and a Boss road car, developing more power, fitted with adjustable suspension and stripped of its interior. Production? Maybe.

The 2013 Boss 302 has here been upgraded by a breathed on 5.0, upping power to over 500bhp with the help of the Cobra Jet drag car's intake manifold. Suspension is now adjustable coil-over front and rear, adjustable sway bars and adjustable caster/camber plates. Special 18x9.5-inch wheels wear slicks and, in place of the interior, there's instead a cage and a single Recaro.

If that sounds like a race car to you, you're not alone. The idea, according to MustangsDaily, was to put the performance of the Boss 302R race car into something consumer-facing. Ford is reportedly evaluating the market for a limited production run.

ryv9e.jpg

Outlaw

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jul 24, 2009
Johnsburg
normally having 7 different variations of the same car would be considered "played out" in my book.... but, slow clap for Ford, I have had nothing but love for the 5.0 and all these different variations just mean more parts I could potentially mix and match from because they'd all end up for sale through Ford Racing.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info