• đź’ˇ Fun fact. Whenever you start a thread, TCG Mechanic 5000 (our AI bot) will reply to you to start helping. It doesn't know everything and it will struggle with more complex questions but it can get the thread going and provide valuable information. You can choose to disable it prior to submitting a thread.

Welcome to the Ford section

Jean Ralphio

beautiful, clean coal
May 28, 2008
Indiana-Jones-And-The-Kingdom-of-the-Crystal-Skull-Harrison-Ford-31-12-09-kc.jpg

Is this the Nonsense area?

Primalzer

TCG Elite Member
Sep 14, 2006
:werd:

Pre-Mulally Ford>all...now they are begining to suck like the rest of them.

BUT GLAD TO HAVE THE THREAD HERE SO I CAN :wackit: to shitty cars/trucks!!!

I STILL do not understand your logic behind this statement! It makes no sense! How could Ford be awful now by making their cars lighter, have better build quality, higher profitability, more efficient and more powerful. The Crown Vic and the Ranger are turds. They were turds 10 years ago, and they are turds today. I don't care that Ford didn't pump money into them, Mullaly didn't do anything with them because they were on their way out 10 years ago. The only reason the Panther stayed around was because municipalities use them, THATS IT. The only reason the Ranger stayed around was because people didn't realize what else was out there, and went and bought an Explorer Sport Trac, because its a better overall vehicle.

Now I want you to explain to me why a company with a poor business model and shitty unreliable cars is better than the current Ford.

jason05gt

TCG Elite Member
Jan 17, 2007
Naperville
I STILL do not understand your logic behind this statement! It makes no sense! How could Ford be awful now by making their cars lighter, have better build quality, higher profitability, more efficient and more powerful. The Crown Vic and the Ranger are turds. They were turds 10 years ago, and they are turds today. I don't care that Ford didn't pump money into them, Mullaly didn't do anything with them because they were on their way out 10 years ago. The only reason the Panther stayed around was because municipalities use them, THATS IT. The only reason the Ranger stayed around was because people didn't realize what else was out there, and went and bought an Explorer Sport Trac, because its a better overall vehicle.

Now I want you to explain to me why a company with a poor business model and shitty unreliable cars is better than the current Ford.

Bring back Jacques Nasser!!

You hit the nail on the head. The Panther platform was a joke. The only reason it lasted so long was because of fleet sales.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info