Forum Register TCG Mobile Casino Live Posting Feed Garage Arcade Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   The Chicago Garage > The Garage > TCG Technical > The Blue Oval

User Tag List

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 05-26-2011, 12:06 PM   #101
TCGs Far Right Leader
 
Chester Copperpot's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Shithole, IL
Posts: 28,969
Casino cash: $5442400
8.68 per day
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dasfinc View Post
The V-6 Mustang IS performance oriented... It just ALSO gets stellar MPG, and has a good price tag. I'm sorry your GTO only had one of those 3 items.
Lol yeah because daddy's little girl and a gas saver is totally performance oriented.
Chester Copperpot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2011, 12:15 PM   #102
 
Primalzer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 25,261
Casino cash: $70927108
5.41 per day
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTOFACE View Post
Yet another retard with no reading comprehension and pulling random shit to make a point that didn't exist in the first place. Are you a liberal? It would explain a lot. No where did I even mention GM or LS engines and the second reply to my response is saying GTOs are slow and not performance oriented. Yet again, no where did I say GTOs are performance oriented. Hey guess what genius? V6 Mustangs aren't PERFORMANCE oriented either. Lol jesus christ some of you are fucking stupid.
:
1. Your SN and your bashing of Mustangs in a MUSTANG thread was all I needed to know that you on LS's hard
2. If you think that GTO's aren't performance oriented, you are not very bright
3. It it hard to form a proper come-back to your asinine argument because it doesn't seem like you have a very good grasp on the English language.
4. Saying the Mustang is at all not performance oriented in the least, please refer to point 2, and replace GTO with Mustang.
Primalzer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2011, 12:17 PM   #103
 
Primalzer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 25,261
Casino cash: $70927108
5.41 per day
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTOFACE View Post
Lol yeah because daddy's little girl and a gas saver is totally performance oriented.
So the E30 M3 that a 16 year old girl I knew drove in HS, was not performance oriented?
Primalzer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2011, 12:34 PM   #104
I eat dirt
 
ilikemtb999's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Denver, CO
Posts: 68,257
Casino cash: $26043000
16.01 per day
Default

How much is a v6 mustang? $25k?
__________________
85 blazer.........turbo, 1 ton axles, some stuff
70 Buick GS.......resurrection in progress
10 Tahoe SSV lowered Baja edition
14 Caprice PPV woop woop
ilikemtb999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2011, 12:38 PM   #105
of Pingree Grove
 
SirMarco's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Pingree Grove
Posts: 11,487
Casino cash: $813000
3.11 per day
Default

With a stall this is a good 12sec car..... I will say Ford is kicking ass on the new Stangs.
__________________
2008 Harley Davidson Street Glide: Bagger Status
Day Maker Headlight / 12" Paul Yaffe Bagger Bars

"BILLY" 2016 RAM 1500 HEMI: The new DD status
SirMarco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2011, 12:57 PM   #106
Mrrrrstang.
 
Dasfinc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Wheaton, IL
Posts: 20,394
Casino cash: $45342559
4.76 per day
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTOFACE View Post
Lol yeah because daddy's little girl and a gas saver is totally performance oriented.
So you don't think a 300hp "Sport Coupe" is performance oriented...

Lets go ahead and REALLY piss on your Parade:

*Both times from Motor Trend*

2004 Pontiac GTO LS1 5.3 13.6

2011 Ford Mustang - 3.7L V6 5.1 13.7

So you have stated a NON performance car is ONE TENTH OF A SECOND slower than a 5.7 liter V8... (I understand the LS2's are faster, but the point still stands as the GTO is obviously a performance car to you)

I'm glad we've established this, a 13.7 1/4th ISN'T a performance car, but a 13.6 1/4th IS....


Quote:
Originally Posted by ilikebmx999 View Post
How much is a v6 mustang? $25k?
MSRP is about 23.
__________________
19 WRX STI, 13 Mustang GT Premium Vert', 03 Suburban, 99 Ranger (V8 Swap Project).
Dasfinc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2011, 12:59 PM   #107
 
Primalzer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 25,261
Casino cash: $70927108
5.41 per day
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dasfinc View Post
So you don't think a 300hp "Sport Coupe" is performance oriented...

Lets go ahead and REALLY piss on your Parade:

*Both times from Motor Trend*

2004 Pontiac GTO LS1 5.3 13.6

2011 Ford Mustang - 3.7L V6 5.1 13.7

So you have stated a NON performance car is ONE TENTH OF A SECOND slower than a 5.7 liter V8... (I understand the LS2's are faster, but the point still stands as the GTO is obviously a performance car to you)

I'm glad we've established this, a 13.7 1/4th ISN'T a performance car, but a 13.6 1/4th IS....




MSRP is about 23.
No no no, don't you understand, the GTO isn't a performance oriented car!
Primalzer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2011, 01:00 PM   #108
Mrrrrstang.
 
Dasfinc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Wheaton, IL
Posts: 20,394
Casino cash: $45342559
4.76 per day
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Primalzer View Post
No no no, don't you understand, the GTO isn't a performance oriented car!
Oh my bad

I was just trying to comprehend GTO FACE's Logic...

My truck ran 14's last season, Bummer It's not performance oriented though...
Dasfinc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2011, 01:03 PM   #109
of Pingree Grove
 
SirMarco's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Pingree Grove
Posts: 11,487
Casino cash: $813000
3.11 per day
Default

This argument is about as cool at kids at fat camp arguing over who's skinnier. It doesn't matter because you're still fat....
SirMarco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2011, 01:06 PM   #110
of Pingree Grove
 
SirMarco's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Pingree Grove
Posts: 11,487
Casino cash: $813000
3.11 per day
Default

Both cars were built on performance hands down. The GTO was Pontiac's go to fast car for a long time and they wanted to bring that back. The Mustang has always been built on performance, no matter what motor was in it. If neither car was built for a performance base, neither Ford or GM would be trying so hard to get as much power out of either. They would have left them all the same as they were in the beginning.
SirMarco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2011, 01:16 PM   #111
Mrrrrstang.
 
Dasfinc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Wheaton, IL
Posts: 20,394
Casino cash: $45342559
4.76 per day
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirMarco View Post
Both cars were built on performance hands down. The GTO was Pontiac's go to fast car for a long time and they wanted to bring that back. The Mustang has always been built on performance, no matter what motor was in it. If neither car was built for a performance base, neither Ford or GM would be trying so hard to get as much power out of either. They would have left them all the same as they were in the beginning.
GTO Face doesn't seem to believe that they were both built on performance
Dasfinc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2011, 01:22 PM   #112
of Pingree Grove
 
SirMarco's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Pingree Grove
Posts: 11,487
Casino cash: $813000
3.11 per day
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dasfinc View Post
GTO Face doesn't seem to believe that they were both built on performance
Even minivans are built on performance. Yes they all try to get the best MPG but at the same time try to get as much HP as possible too. Everything from a Smartcar to a Mclaran.
SirMarco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2011, 01:32 PM   #113
 
jason05gt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Garfield Park
Posts: 12,728
Casino cash: $46321040
2.80 per day
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTOFACE View Post



Just like you love trolling GM threads brah. 3v FO LYFE!
I don't though. I do not go in the LS1 or 3800 section and troll threads. It's plain and simple....You are a troll. Why don't you go to the LSX section and ask how to make that turd faster or differeniate it from a Pontiac Sunfire?
jason05gt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2011, 04:18 PM   #114
 
YoushallgoFo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 2,309
Casino cash: $15881953
0.60 per day
Default

well, if this car makes LS1's look bad, then it makes owning any non-svt Mustang besides the new 5.0 completely useless.
__________________
YoushallgoFo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2011, 04:23 PM   #115
I eat dirt
 
ilikemtb999's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Denver, CO
Posts: 68,257
Casino cash: $26043000
16.01 per day
Default

TELL ME ABOUT IT
ilikemtb999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2011, 05:17 PM   #116
 
TonzKnock-G's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Shitcago
Posts: 13,449
Casino cash: $18988700
3.10 per day
Default

I priced one out at 30K... I mean if Im gonna drive a V6 it better be loaded
__________________
12 Chrysler 300
TonzKnock-G is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2011, 05:40 PM   #117
I eat dirt
 
ilikemtb999's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Denver, CO
Posts: 68,257
Casino cash: $26043000
16.01 per day
Default

I don't want all the bs with a car. What's base with a manual trans?
ilikemtb999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2011, 09:13 PM   #118
TCGs Far Right Leader
 
Chester Copperpot's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Shithole, IL
Posts: 28,969
Casino cash: $5442400
8.68 per day
Default

Lol like I said PrimAlzer, you must be liberal. Taking a statement, only picking what you want to hear thus skewing what I originally said, to try to prove a point. I said a V6 isn't performance oriented, not Mustangs in general. My god I stand by my original statements. A 16 yr old with an E30. Obviously she isn't the majority. But yet again like a liberal, let's take select points and twist it to attempt to make a point.

Take a look at the CV8 review on Top Gear. IDENTICAL to the GTO. Then take a look at the Mustang review. Suck on these LS lolz
Chester Copperpot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2011, 09:45 PM   #119
I eat dirt
 
ilikemtb999's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Denver, CO
Posts: 68,257
Casino cash: $26043000
16.01 per day
Default

What's the argument here again? I want to pick a side of whatever this is
ilikemtb999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2011, 10:32 PM   #120
of Pingree Grove
 
SirMarco's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Pingree Grove
Posts: 11,487
Casino cash: $813000
3.11 per day
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilikebmx999 View Post
What's the argument here again? I want to pick a side of whatever this is
GTOface thinks his dick is smaller then the mustang crew. The mustang crew says he's big dick swinging over them because they are smaller.
SirMarco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2011, 10:36 PM   #121
I eat dirt
 
ilikemtb999's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Denver, CO
Posts: 68,257
Casino cash: $26043000
16.01 per day
Default

I'm gonna pass on the argument then. Sounds queer
ilikemtb999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2011, 11:24 PM   #122
TCGs Far Right Leader
 
Chester Copperpot's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Shithole, IL
Posts: 28,969
Casino cash: $5442400
8.68 per day
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirMarco View Post
GTOface thinks his dick is smaller then the mustang crew. The mustang crew says he's big dick swinging over them because they are smaller.


Quote:
Originally Posted by ilikebmx999 View Post
I'm gonna pass on the argument then. Sounds queer
Sounds right up your alley.
Chester Copperpot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2011, 06:34 AM   #123
 
Primalzer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 25,261
Casino cash: $70927108
5.41 per day
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTOFACE View Post
Lol like I said PrimAlzer, you must be liberal. Taking a statement, only picking what you want to hear thus skewing what I originally said, to try to prove a point. I said a V6 isn't performance oriented, not Mustangs in general. My god I stand by my original statements. A 16 yr old with an E30. Obviously she isn't the majority. But yet again like a liberal, let's take select points and twist it to attempt to make a point.

Take a look at the CV8 review on Top Gear. IDENTICAL to the GTO. Then take a look at the Mustang review. Suck on these LS lolz
How many people can you get to agree with you on this forum that would say a GTO is NOT a performance oriented car.

And no, I must be only taking certain pieces of your statement because its the only pieces that are in English. It is very hard to argue with you, because your arguments are not very well formed, and there is no point to them.

And so now I am a liberal because I apparently take only a part of your argument and it skews your point. And now I take a WHOLE piece of your argument and still somehow twist it?

Do you realize how an argument is formed? Do you realize you cannot just put random comments in a random order and expect people to decipher your two words of logic? This is middle school English class. You make your points, explain those said points, in a logical progression, and then you summarize those points. That way someone reading it, or responding to it, can understand what you are trying to get across. I am still completely confused about what you are trying to say. Here is a bullet list of those for ease...

- GTO's are NOT performance oriented?
- V6 Mustangs (albeit able to run with GTO's) are also NOT performance oriented? (Does that mean that 3V's aren't performance oriented because their performance is extremely similar?
- Because a 16 year old girl drives it, it is not performance oriented
- 16 year old girls like Justin Bieber and not modding cars
- 16 year old girls like 9+ year old cracker jack boxes, not nice cars
- People grasp at strands
- V6 Mustangs can be inserted into a women's vagina to stop menstrual flow
- Your testicles are apparently GM's mainstay engine, also known through popular circles as the LSx (Which is hard to anatomically believe)
Primalzer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2011, 07:07 AM   #124
I eat dirt
 
ilikemtb999's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Denver, CO
Posts: 68,257
Casino cash: $26043000
16.01 per day
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTOFACE View Post




Sounds right up your alley.
Big words for a little man.
ilikemtb999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2011, 07:46 AM   #125
 
PANDA's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: FRG
Posts: 34,062
Casino cash: $59816500
7.71 per day
Default

This thread is still going on? My original opinion still stands. V6 or not its still a 300HP RWD modded car going low 13's. Not impressive to me. Especially since a "300HP" LS1 Fbody would go even faster with similar mods. You can say this is a 16 year old girls first car, yeah who cares. No one says shit in the thread where in the 5th gen Camaro runs 11's with spray and a few things (one would probably also call that a 16 year old girls car). You can argue the V6 gets better gas mileage (lol not with those 4.10s?) and has a warranty (not with those mods). Its sad when I have to compare new Fords to stuff made in 1998 with the same power.

If anything one could say this is impressive because the V6 mustang and the Mustang GT have been such turds in general. However the 5.0 impresses me, but only because the mustangs have been such poor competition before.

As far as GTO's I have never personally seen genuinely stock 04 GTO break out of the 14's. LS2's. 13.5 all day long. lol
__________________
PANDA is online now   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:14 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging v3.0.6 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
no new posts