• đź’ˇ Fun fact. Whenever you start a thread, TCG Mechanic 5000 (our AI bot) will reply to you to start helping. It doesn't know everything and it will struggle with more complex questions but it can get the thread going and provide valuable information. You can choose to disable it prior to submitting a thread.

MyColor addition to a 2013 Boss 302?

TimBoss351

May 13, 2014
I would like to add the MyColor to my Boss. Question is, what is needed? Is it possible?

I have heard that some Boss owners think the back harness is set up for it, empty plugs and all. And when changing the stereo head, they are getting a color rainbow of various colors flashing across, but goes back to white.

Is there a module I need to add? I am trying to figure out if I need the Shelby gauges (as I wanted to keep the 180 MPH speedo, or go up to the 220 Shelby unit) and some other electronic module, or what. Also need to buy the premium door panels, and find out what I need for the cup holder. I love how the colors lighten up the inside. I don't track the car (and if I do, I won't care about a few extra lbs) but do drive it a lot and love the color change I have seen.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info

• T
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list