• đź’ˇ Fun fact. Whenever you start a thread, TCG Mechanic 5000 (our AI bot) will reply to you to start helping. It doesn't know everything and it will struggle with more complex questions but it can get the thread going and provide valuable information. You can choose to disable it prior to submitting a thread.

Who to tune my sn95 302?

DJ

Forum Sponsor
Oct 20, 2005
So I am going to throw a small shot at the rustang. My car desperately needs a tune because of previous mods on a 94-95 cpu. I am going to throw a 100 shot at it in the spring but will wait to tune it till I have that installed.

What I am asking is what shops or people you recommend. I have heard from a few members here and other forums about their recommendations but have never had a car tuned in Illinois so would like a large group to chime in.

guspech750

Guspech Superdriller
TCG Premium
Jan 23, 2010
North Aurora
I had Tim Barth dyno tune my car originally a few years back. And all is good.

But this spring I plan on going to see Mike Post also. I met him a couple of times. He is very attention to detailed orientated, really knows what he is doing, answers any and all questions, has and will explain everything he is doing, very social, and I want my car to pass emissions. And he is much closer to me than Tim Barth at MPH.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info