• đź’ˇ Fun fact. Whenever you start a thread, TCG Mechanic 5000 (our AI bot) will reply to you to start helping. It doesn't know everything and it will struggle with more complex questions but it can get the thread going and provide valuable information. You can choose to disable it prior to submitting a thread.

what made me laugh today... v. 5.0

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
facepalm.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?...8227561197&type=1&theater&notif_t=photo_reply

61725_448862631853423_897015869_n.jpg

my first reply:

lol and the 5.0 still goes quicker... :io: silly gto's.

theirs:

Please post your 5.0 going 9's...

my reply:

:rofl: weird. a twin turbo gto is stronger than a bolt on nitrous 5.0 you don't say :Rofl: im a chevy nutswinger but give respect where it is due... the coyote motor is serious bidness.

and then i posted these:

First NA Coyote Mustang in the 9s - Hot Rod Magazine Blog First NA Co

JPC goes 9's on STOCK sealed coyote long block O_O - SVTPerformance
www.svtperformance.comThis car is flying. I'm sure the FTW racing ethanol is helping out. Yes it's a r...See More

and then i posted;

:flamesuitengage:

their reply:

No we want to see your 5.0! Our photos are our fans cars lol... We dont need to google...

lololololll hehehehheehe. i have a pontiac too hahaha no fords here narrow minded broski

facepalm

i hate people.

rocket5979

Gearhead
Nov 15, 2005
Round Lake, IL
Most of those posts on FB reminded me of children arguing on a playground. I would be content to have either a 5.0 Coyote vehicle or a Gen IV or newer LSx vehicle; it just so happens that my fun car has an LSx under the hood. Whether scooting around in a coyote Mustang or a LS-whatever GTO, G8, Vette, etc they are all enjoyable as hell to drive in the end. :dunno:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info