• đź’ˇ Fun fact. Whenever you start a thread, TCG Mechanic 5000 (our AI bot) will reply to you to start helping. It doesn't know everything and it will struggle with more complex questions but it can get the thread going and provide valuable information. You can choose to disable it prior to submitting a thread.

10-2-2012 Fox news - Taurus SHO Inteceptor

zenriddles

Guns don't kill people, 'vaccines' do
Aug 18, 2005
Holiday Inn
Meh, this isn't going to go over well. Overcomplicated, heavy, front wheel drive based car doing the same duty the Crown Vics did. At least the economy will be stimulated with all the extra mechanics they'll be hiring!

I was thinking that too. I see more than a fair share of trans problems on the SHO's owned by regular folks. Under police usage I can only see it being worse.

EmersonHart13

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jul 18, 2007
I wonder what Chicago is going to pick to replace the Crown Vic's and if they're gonna sway away from the Tahoes. I'm thinking theyd pick the Caprice..

19880d1352909507-undercover-isp-vehicle-img_0235.jpeg

Bru

Staff member
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
I drove a 2013 Interceptor SHO at the Ford proving grounds around a very fast autox course. The Interceptor's body control and grip is much more impressive than the pedestrian SHO - I believe it's lighter too. Even so, the additional police gear blocked the already shitty forward visibility, and it felt even tinier than the SHO already does. Huge on the outside, small on the inside.

Mike K

TCG Elite Member
Apr 11, 2008
I drove a 2013 Interceptor SHO at the Ford proving grounds around a very fast autox course. The Interceptor's body control and grip is much more impressive than the pedestrian SHO - I believe it's lighter too. Even so, the additional police gear blocked the already shitty forward visibility, and it felt even tinier than the SHO already does. Huge on the outside, small on the inside.

Hiremeparttimeasawriterkthxbru!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info