• đź’ˇ Fun fact. Whenever you start a thread, TCG Mechanic 5000 (our AI bot) will reply to you to start helping. It doesn't know everything and it will struggle with more complex questions but it can get the thread going and provide valuable information. You can choose to disable it prior to submitting a thread.

Down with SVT again

Wharf Rat

The other Hank
Mar 1, 2004
Traded my 2011 GT in on this yesterday. 2012 GT500 w/ performance pack, Recaros, NAV, and glass roof (in the desert??? who's idea was that?). Got it used with 1,100 miles so someone else ate the initial off the lot hit and the dealer mark-up (thank you, sir).

Anyway glad to be back (and not just because of $85 Cobra tat I got 8 years ago).

100_0898.jpg

100_0893.jpg

100_0897.jpg

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
East side- Fountain Hills

This thing feels like a monster even in this heat. Can't wait till it cools off. Only 2 and half months to go.

Figured as much. Nobody likes the west side :wtcd:

I know how you feel tho. I get home from a 10 minute drive and pop my hood and it feels like I just opened the oven door. cant wait for it to cool down again.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info