• đź’ˇ Fun fact. Whenever you start a thread, TCG Mechanic 5000 (our AI bot) will reply to you to start helping. It doesn't know everything and it will struggle with more complex questions but it can get the thread going and provide valuable information. You can choose to disable it prior to submitting a thread.

Need Installer for CAMS 3v In Illinois (Springfield)

How far do you consider local? Brenspeed is in Indiana, and not that far (4-5 hours from you I think) and all they do is Mustangs. Not sure if that would be closer than some of the shops in the Chicago area.

Thanks
Brenspeed is the shop I my use
I was hoping to maybe get someone a little closer to Springfield.
Or Rockford or Chi town. they are is like 3 to 3 1/2 for me Plus my sis lives in Mchenry
So if I do someone close to Mchenry I can stay with her and visit lol

Sprayin

Public Enemy #1
TCG Premium
Oct 8, 2008
Grand Rapids, MI
Thanks
Brenspeed is the shop I my use
I was hoping to maybe get someone a little closer to Springfield.
Or Rockford or Chi town. they are is like 3 to 3 1/2 for me Plus my sis lives in Mchenry
So if I do someone close to Mchenry I can stay with her and visit lol

Gotcha. Also, if you do buy the tools to do it yourself, you could prob sell them on S197forum and end up not losing too much money on them. Just a thought.

Depends. Are they NSR cams or are you getting springs and phaser mods as well? Those are harder with more work, thus the higher number.

these are the simple NSR drop in cams
So no spring work or phaser changes
Maybe I should have explained that to the guys in Clinton
Maybe they thought it was a normal cam swap that involved spring work ect

Good point Sprayin

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info