• đź’ˇ Fun fact. Whenever you start a thread, TCG Mechanic 5000 (our AI bot) will reply to you to start helping. It doesn't know everything and it will struggle with more complex questions but it can get the thread going and provide valuable information. You can choose to disable it prior to submitting a thread.

I need some recommendations for getting some work done

tonydahose

Regular
May 7, 2004
Hi everyone, it been awhile sine i have been on here. My old 99 vert got totaled. i now have an 03 white cobra vert with 12K miles on it. it came with a flowmaster catback exhaust. i put a jlt cold air kit and a new shifter in it. i need the following done:

full length MM sfc's
a new pulley
a tune
catted x pipe
the cooling head mod, what are my options there?

i am just looking for around 450ish at the wheels and a nice conservative tune. as for Hans at Dean's performance. i spoke once to him and i haven't heard boo from him with a few emails and lots of calls sent his way as well as posting in his sub-forum. nobody is ever there or doesn't pick up:dunno:. so any other reputable places? i live on the NW side of the city. thanks!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info