• đź’ˇ Fun fact. Whenever you start a thread, TCG Mechanic 5000 (our AI bot) will reply to you to start helping. It doesn't know everything and it will struggle with more complex questions but it can get the thread going and provide valuable information. You can choose to disable it prior to submitting a thread.

2003 cobra interior question

Roket

Mar 7, 2009
The guy who had my cobra before me had a huge speakwr box where the rear seat is....well when he put the rear seat back in...nothings bolted down, the space where the rear seats latch at have like an inch gap and every bump I hit I hear, I hear them banging cuz they are so loose. I was wondering if anyone fould take pics of thw rear seat on their cobra with the seats folded down so I can see if I'm missing a entire piece to the back seat. There's a metal frame I can see exposed but there are only two bolts in the entire thing. Any help or pics would so so helpful.
Thanks guys,
Roket

Roket

Mar 7, 2009
I can snap some photos of mine tonight. You are looking for a view from the trunk?

Put some photos of yours up as well.

There should be a pull tab on each seat that releases a clamp I though that holds the seat back in place. I think that's how it worked on my 99 coupe.

Your right svt...but mines got a huge gap between the latch and the lul bar it latches to.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info

• Roket
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list