• đź’ˇ Fun fact. Whenever you start a thread, TCG Mechanic 5000 (our AI bot) will reply to you to start helping. It doesn't know everything and it will struggle with more complex questions but it can get the thread going and provide valuable information. You can choose to disable it prior to submitting a thread.

Have 3.0 upper and stock lower...

Tom

aka T_Factor
May 21, 2005
Here and There
Due to time and things being done to car... Going to throw a 3.5 upper on the Whipple 2.3 and 4# lower (other suggestions welcome - note: 93 octane). Anyway, with that setup (3.5 / 4#) that should net me 17-18#'s of boost - yes? Roughly the same HP and a bit more TQ?

Best products (e.g. brands, pn's etc..) to get for this task??? I am going to order some other things tonight.

Thanks in advance.

10thSVT_03

DRRRT PROSPECT
Feb 28, 2009
I have a 3.5/ 4# lower combo and went to a 3.25 to get more out of it. The 3.5 upper is a waste. Also make sure you have a accufab single blade throttle body. The3.5 didn't spin the blower enough to be honest. If you wanna trade that 3.0 for the 3.5 I have which is new I would do that also but I think you will be happier with the 3.25 4# combo

TurboJuice

Regular
Mar 30, 2011
I have a 3.5/ 4# lower combo and went to a 3.25 to get more out of it. The 3.5 upper is a waste. Also make sure you have a accufab single blade throttle body. The3.5 didn't spin the blower enough to be honest. If you wanna trade that 3.0 for the 3.5 I have which is new I would do that also but I think you will be happier with the 3.25 4# combo

Isnt this a bit aggressive for 93 octane?

I thought 17psi was the max boost on pump gas with a 2.3?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info