• đź’ˇ Fun fact. Whenever you start a thread, TCG Mechanic 5000 (our AI bot) will reply to you to start helping. It doesn't know everything and it will struggle with more complex questions but it can get the thread going and provide valuable information. You can choose to disable it prior to submitting a thread.

Powdercoat whipple

Termilvr

Jul 27, 2010
Well here is how the story goes, I ordered a polished 2.9 and when it arrived it didnt meet my standards so i sent it back. Whipple tried polishing a new one and did about 5 inlets and came to the realization that it wasnt gonna be what i want so they said they would powder coat it and i told him if they get something close to sonic blue or if they could do it in wrinkle blue or some sort of silver. they powdercoated a cut blower half in something as close to sonic blue as they could get. if i got it done i would get the inlet,front and main case done and leave all other parts polished. what do you guys think? the pictures came out more blue than in person probably because of not knowing how to turn flash off. in person it has some purple in it.
bgv88n.jpg

2ns3kmv.jpg

2vjr1xf.jpg

316l0uh.jpg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info