• đź’ˇ Fun fact. Whenever you start a thread, TCG Mechanic 5000 (our AI bot) will reply to you to start helping. It doesn't know everything and it will struggle with more complex questions but it can get the thread going and provide valuable information. You can choose to disable it prior to submitting a thread.

Few

Zack

4 Doors 4 Life
Mar 21, 2004
NW Indiana
A few TH400 pics.

As requested. Almost done. Have to get a gm oss sensor, wire the neutral.safety switch and put the console back on.

2011-06-26_12-00-32_555.jpg

2011-06-26_12-00-48_843.jpg

2011-06-26_12-00-40_712.jpg

2011-06-26_12-01-05_512.jpg

Since 1964

TCG Elite Member
May 26, 2004
I tried like hell to shift fast and never was as good as other people. Doug took me for a test ride once and blew my mind with how fast he could shift.

Too bad he was never at the track to run my car. She probably would have produced the low 11's I always wanted.

I can't imagine what all that power would be like with an automatic. This Taurus is giving me a taste, but it must be awesome to have the BIG POWER with an auto.

Look'n good Zack, I hate you!

Bodyman

Regular
Nov 21, 2010
Warrenton,MO
I tried like hell to shift fast and never was as good as other people. Doug took me for a test ride once and blew my mind with how fast he could shift.

Too bad he was never at the track to run my car. She probably would have produced the low 11's I always wanted.

I can't imagine what all that power would be like with an automatic. This Taurus is giving me a taste, but it must be awesome to have the BIG POWER with an auto.

Look'n good Zack, I hate you!

When I was younger I used to speed shift them fox bodys like MF'ER always amazed people that rode with me. Of course it always made for broken parts. lol Now being older I dont care for shifting a good built AOD or TH400 is such a blast & now the only way I would go..

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info