• đź’ˇ Fun fact. Whenever you start a thread, TCG Mechanic 5000 (our AI bot) will reply to you to start helping. It doesn't know everything and it will struggle with more complex questions but it can get the thread going and provide valuable information. You can choose to disable it prior to submitting a thread.

E-Mail Tunes

dun4791

gypsy is a whore!
Mar 2, 2004
What ain't no country I ever heard of
I was thinking of getting a new tune for my 03 Cobra. My mods: 2.76 pulley, k&n fipk, flowmaster catback, tr6 plugs, xcal2.

I was thinking of getting an email tune from Bob Kurgan or going to Mr. Norms Garage for a dyno tune. What do you guys think?

I think a tune is the most important part of your setup, have it tuned in person whether on a dyno or on the street, not by mail.

10thSVT_03

DRRRT PROSPECT
Feb 28, 2009
Yeah some tuners have tuned like shit even with the dyno and cost people motors. I would still have it dyno tuned for piece of mind and if there are issues like not enough injector etc they can tell you that vs maxing out and running lean etc. Call Tim @ Mr Norms in Machesney Park he tuned my car as well as MANY people I know without issue. Hes not the type to wam bam you in and out. He takes his time and tunes for driveability as well as power. I know others tune for WOT or a big number and thats it.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info