• đź’ˇ Fun fact. Whenever you start a thread, TCG Mechanic 5000 (our AI bot) will reply to you to start helping. It doesn't know everything and it will struggle with more complex questions but it can get the thread going and provide valuable information. You can choose to disable it prior to submitting a thread.

Heaton

JStevens

Apr 12, 2011
okay, so a centrifugal cools using a a/a set up thereby eliminating heat sink? But a heaton has a mini radiator under the intake right.

So I would think with a seperate cooling system this would be a non-issue but so far I think I'm wrong.

How many on this board are running the killer chiller?

Does a bag of ice on a towel on top of the engine do anything (I've seen this at the track)

Zack

4 Doors 4 Life
Mar 21, 2004
NW Indiana
okay, so a centrifugal cools using a a/a set up thereby eliminating heat sink? But a heaton has a mini radiator under the intake right.

So I would think with a seperate cooling system this would be a non-issue but so far I think I'm wrong.

Does a bag of ice on a towel on top of the engine do anything (I've seen this at the track)

There is a guy in Missouri? with a KC on his MM. That's all I know of.

03GTGreen

Cobra Brigade Presidente
Aug 1, 2007

Not as effective unless your waiting/not driving the car...,the kc cools the car under normal driving conditions lowering iats as low as 70 degrees from what ive read

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info