• đź’ˇ Fun fact. Whenever you start a thread, TCG Mechanic 5000 (our AI bot) will reply to you to start helping. It doesn't know everything and it will struggle with more complex questions but it can get the thread going and provide valuable information. You can choose to disable it prior to submitting a thread.

The Terminator's horn

SONICobra

ITS STOK
Dec 1, 2005
Holy shi* man just saw the specs of your car! do you have video's of that beast? I'd love to hear it!

no really good videos, just some right after it was finally assembled after a year of being in pieces... everyone talks shit about the videos cause theyre pretty anti-climactic :lmao: just search "brads 900hp turbo cobra" on youtube

I never use it either. If the light turns green and the person in front of me is asleep, I just rev it a few times. Gets their attention asap. Much better than the horn.

+1 :biggthump

imbuggin

Addict
Mar 15, 2007
I had that issue with my expedition and just added "the dominator" semi horn as an second horn..just incase. Lets just say the guy stopped texting and starting driving right after I lit him up. I may have gave him a heart attack as well. Don't text and drive dbag!

if I am in my other ride, I use the exhaust as someone stated earlier. That gets them every time as well ;)

Cobratron

Regular
Jun 1, 2009
Get an air horn or train horn. No more wimpy toot toot.

Best auto horn I have is my Buick Park Avenue Ultra. Two distinct tones that combine wonderfully into one nasty "Get out of my way, moron" tone. Classy yet hip hopalicious.

hell f* yea I would put a train horn in the Cobra...but it requires a air compressor and drilling in the trunk so no can do.

if you guys don't know what we are talking about here's a link...it's hilarious

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=icnRMW6P9nc

I actually scared a poor little kid talking a mid morning walk with his grandma the other day by revving the exhaust....she glared at me and I sped off...laughing, but feeling guilty. the little guy was spooked!

imbuggin

Addict
Mar 15, 2007
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info