• đź’ˇ Fun fact. Whenever you start a thread, TCG Mechanic 5000 (our AI bot) will reply to you to start helping. It doesn't know everything and it will struggle with more complex questions but it can get the thread going and provide valuable information. You can choose to disable it prior to submitting a thread.

2011 GT500 FRPP parts

04blkcobra

Jul 1, 2006
How's it going? A buddy of mine just picked up a new 2011 GT500 today. He wants to most likely buy a FRPP axle back exhaust and the resonator delete tube that goes between the air filter and intake. He is going to check to see if there is a dealer that is "mod friendly" around us to see if he can get an upper pulley and tune also when money allows. (the blower is too quiet in stock form).... :)
The question is do any of you know who has the best prices for the FRPP items? I mentioned to him about a Bassani or Borla axle back but he wants a FRPP...... Anyway, please let me know if you know of an place that has the best prices for this.......
Thanks

TCG Member 5219

TCG Elite Member
Mar 22, 2005
How's it going? A buddy of mine just picked up a new 2011 GT500 today. He wants to most likely buy a FRPP axle back exhaust and the resonator delete tube that goes between the air filter and intake. He is going to check to see if there is a dealer that is "mod friendly" around us to see if he can get an upper pulley and tune also when money allows. (the blower is too quiet in stock form).... :)
The question is do any of you know who has the best prices for the FRPP items? I mentioned to him about a Bassani or Borla axle back but he wants a FRPP...... Anyway, please let me know if you know of an place that has the best prices for this.......
Thanks

Believe it or not, this ford dealer parts department can get you some of the best prices. Ask for steve.

http://www.tousleyford.com/index.cfm?action=service

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info

Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list