• đź’ˇ Fun fact. Whenever you start a thread, TCG Mechanic 5000 (our AI bot) will reply to you to start helping. It doesn't know everything and it will struggle with more complex questions but it can get the thread going and provide valuable information. You can choose to disable it prior to submitting a thread.

FREE Off road x pipe for 2011-12 GT500

venom55

Jan 30, 2011
I have my 2011 GT500 at SPEED in Schamburg having the headers put on. They are taking off a Lethal Performance off road x pipe with less that 1000 miles on it. If anyone has a 2011-2012 GT500 and would like to use it, you can have it. Just PM me and pick it up at SPEED. You will of course need a tuner. I put the off road pipe on with the stock exhaust first,, sounded like stock but, louder more raspy. Adding on the headers with now magnapack catback to help the KB and engine breath. No catches.. It is in like new condition and FREE. I know what it is like to save for parts for our toys and how expensive our addiction is:). Want to help out a fellow SVT family member.

Thanks,
Joe

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info