• đź’ˇ Fun fact. Whenever you start a thread, TCG Mechanic 5000 (our AI bot) will reply to you to start helping. It doesn't know everything and it will struggle with more complex questions but it can get the thread going and provide valuable information. You can choose to disable it prior to submitting a thread.

9.95@142 with a stock longblock

hj16

Tasty!
Mar 1, 2004
Wow.

Granted I don't know how long one of these motors would last under 12.5psi, but this is damn impressive. Good work Evolution.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=siqUezuWSyE&feature=player_embedded

2011 Mustang GT C/S 5.0L 4V Automatic makes 652 RWHP and 577RWTQ with our Ford Racing/Whipple 2.3L Twin Screw Supercharger Kit at 12.5lbs of Boost.

We built this car for our good friend and customer Chris Cruz (Cruzing2Much). Since Chris already has an 8 Second 2007 Mustang GT C/S he wanted his 2011 Mustang GT 5.0L 4V Automatic to be a Street car, one that he drives everyday that would occasionally go to the track.

Modification List - Using 100% Street Components
Factory Stock Coyote Engine
Factory Stock 6R80 6-Speed Automatic Transmission
Circle D Specialties Pro Series Billet Torque Converter
Ford Racing/Whipple Twin Screw Supercharger @ 12.5lbs of Boost
L&M Dual 66mm Throttle Body
123mm Carbon Fiber Cold Air Intake
JLT Billet Oil Separators
Evolution Performance, Inc. Custom Dyno Tune
American Racing 1 7/8 Longtube Headers with 3" Collector and Off-Road X-Pipe
Borla Catback Exhaust System
Ford Racing 3.73 Gears
Ford Racing Lowering Springs
Evolution Upper Control Arm and Mount
Evolution Billet Lower Control Arms
Evolution Adjustable Panhard Bar and Brace
Black Weld RT-S Wheels with Mickey Thompson ET Street D.O.T. Tires

Aron

TCG Elite Member
Sep 1, 2005
When I compare that to the amount of effort and lack of drivability it took to get my 2V to that point it makes me want to puke.

These new 5.0's are just impressive

That's how I feel every time I go to the track and see Larry's Caddy effortlessly run faster than me and do it in comfort and style. Same with the twin screw Terminators, but I don't feel quite as bad with them lol.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info