• đź’ˇ Fun fact. Whenever you start a thread, TCG Mechanic 5000 (our AI bot) will reply to you to start helping. It doesn't know everything and it will struggle with more complex questions but it can get the thread going and provide valuable information. You can choose to disable it prior to submitting a thread.

Exhaust question

tonydahose

Regular
May 7, 2004
i am now actively looking for a vert terminator since my 99 was totaled this past summer. i found one with no cats, an aftermarket exhaust X pipe (i dont know the brand, the dealer is going to throw it on a lift and call me back) any idea on how much it would cost to out some high flow cats on so i could pass emissions? could i just have someone cut the pipes before the X and weld them in? thanks. if you know of any verts for sale with low miles let me know too. i was all set to buy one next week at the nissan dealer over on dundee off of rt 53 but they sold it 2 days ago:(.

edit: correction. this is the info the guy gave me: bbk h pipe ford motor sport mufflers, 5.0 shifter, pulloey and an intake.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info