• đź’ˇ Fun fact. Whenever you start a thread, TCG Mechanic 5000 (our AI bot) will reply to you to start helping. It doesn't know everything and it will struggle with more complex questions but it can get the thread going and provide valuable information. You can choose to disable it prior to submitting a thread.

Mystery switch on a 02 Stang

GLADIATOR

aka STROKE-KING
TCG Premium
Mar 29, 2004
New Lenox IL
My neighbor just picked up a super clean 2002 Mustang convertible with the shaker hood. He called me over to try and find out what these two switched were for. They are to the right of the steering wheel on the dash. It's a small rocker panel switch with a turnable knob next to it....car doesn't have a manual. Also car has a lot of Roush stuff in it. Any help would be appreciated.

SLASH

God bless our troops.
Jun 20, 2005
My neighbor just picked up a super clean 2002 Mustang convertible with the shaker hood. He called me over to try and find out what these two switched were for. They are to the right of the steering wheel on the dash. It's a small rocker panel switch with a turnable knob next to it....car doesn't have a manual. Also car has a lot of Roush stuff in it. Any help would be appreciated.

pics? your description sucks ass.

FirstWorldProblems

TCG Elite Member
Staff member
TCG Premium
Sep 6, 2006
Crown point, IN
they look like this?

turbo-boost.jpg

Ear Rak

Underemployed
Nov 11, 2005
Fort Worth, TX
Flip it, and see what happens?
*edit* it looks like the dimmer switch that comes with some of those gauge overlays. Does it control the lighting of that Roush cluster or is that still done with the oem switch?

Thats not a gauge overlay. Thats literally a roush gauge cluster. Factory dimmer switch would work on that cluster.

Judging by the tail lights...its probably an on/off and dimmer switch for the neon *** pink underglow lights that are probably on it.

VATO LOCO RACING!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info