• đź’ˇ Fun fact. Whenever you start a thread, TCG Mechanic 5000 (our AI bot) will reply to you to start helping. It doesn't know everything and it will struggle with more complex questions but it can get the thread going and provide valuable information. You can choose to disable it prior to submitting a thread.

Axle is broken

VNMOUS1

Light fuse, get away.
Nov 22, 2006
yea it still is. i really dont have the tools or man power to change it at the track. im thinking im just going to tow it home and put in a stock axle and put it away for the winter. try to save up so i can afford a new $1k axle next season. looking to sell one by any chance?

Wanna go stick or stay with IRS? I don't know of a S197 8.8 will fit, but if so, there's a guy in Milwaukee that is swapping out his stocker for a full Strange setup and he'll probably be wanting to move the stock one. Email me if you want it the info.

Sorry to hear of your problems. There was some carnage there yesterday.

bj

04cobrawhine

Regular
Nov 19, 2008
DSS got back to me and said with the level 5 hubs the stock axles wont fit. they said they would sell me a set of there pro level inner CV's (because with the level 5's they reuse the stock inner CV) for $400 bucks. i think i will just go that route. If the pro level CV's break, then its time to go solid. anyone gonna be at byron today? gonna need some help pushing the car near the gate lol. its the bue 03 sittin by the tower.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info