• đź’ˇ Fun fact. Whenever you start a thread, TCG Mechanic 5000 (our AI bot) will reply to you to start helping. It doesn't know everything and it will struggle with more complex questions but it can get the thread going and provide valuable information. You can choose to disable it prior to submitting a thread.

ProCharger 2011 Mustang P1SC Supercharger Install video and dyno.

TCG Member 5219

TCG Elite Member
Mar 22, 2005
Thats what I was thinking. That lighter 2011 GT vs. my pulley GT500 would be one close race. Honestly I dont know if I would win. That procharger kit is going to make alot of people feel much better getting a regular GT nowadays. Basicly, if I still had my termy and couldnt afford the GT500, I would get that GT with the blower in a heartbeat. Those cars rip already stock, add 150rwhp.....

Can you imagine what it would do with 93 octane and a real dyno tune??

TCG Member 5219

TCG Elite Member
Mar 22, 2005
Just got the new MMFF mag today, and they took this kit and installed it on one of their 2011s. They reproduced the power that the video guys made with the P1SC and the canned tune. Then they swapped in an offroad x pipe and the D1SC. 5 gallons of C16, a bap and a retune and the GT made 607rwhp. Still didnt clear 500rwtq, but damn close if I remember. This new GT is unbelievable. Terminator owners now have a real car to upgrade to and not have to blow the wad on the GT500. I would buy one of these new GTs in a second and add that blower kit.

hj16

Tasty!
Mar 1, 2004
It is taking every ounce of my being to sit here and watch this video... this guys Kiwi accent bugging the hell out of me.

Pretty impressive numbers though and the belt system is leaps and bounds better than the Vortech unit... too bad they have to stick the filter in the back of the engine bay though

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info