• đź’ˇ Fun fact. Whenever you start a thread, TCG Mechanic 5000 (our AI bot) will reply to you to start helping. It doesn't know everything and it will struggle with more complex questions but it can get the thread going and provide valuable information. You can choose to disable it prior to submitting a thread.

Canton Tank Issue

Sharkster

Addict
Sep 17, 2005
I got a new Canton Int tank. Is there any way to get the tig weld penetration marking off of this thing. Im not putting this thing on my car like this. It looks like crap. Shouldnt they have buffed this out before it was shipped or something. They are all over this thing.

IMG_0839.jpg

Sharkster

Addict
Sep 17, 2005
I got a new heat exchanger as well, my LFP one was looking like it was tired. It doesnt have even near what this tank has on it for penetration markings.
Anyone else notice that the LFP Dual pass heat exchangers are different now with regards to the inlet and outlet. They used to come one on each side and now they both come on the same side.
This would work OK if switching from the stocker but my situation of coming LFP to LFP kind of screws me. Now I have to fab something up.
IF IT AINT BROKE DONT TRY TO FRIGGIN FIX IT

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info